We represent government and private-sector employees
In all matters relating to civil rights in the workplace.
Offices Located Right Outside Washington, D.C., in Las Vegas, and Representing Clients Nationwide
At The Intersection of Employment And Civil Rights
Our Firm represents employees who work for the federal and state government and in the private sector in matters related to:
- Challenging discrimination on the bases of race, color, sex, disability, national origin, religion, age, and genetic information;
- Claims of sexual harassment and assault in the workplace;
- Whistleblower retaliation;
- Helping employees with disabilities obtain the reasonable accommodations they need to continue working;
- Assistance with federal disability retirement applications;
- Representation for responding to proposed disciplinary actions, including proposed removals
We are a litigation law firm and represent employees before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Merit Systems Protection Board, and in county, state, and federal courts.
In need of employment law training for your workplace?
We’ve got you covered!
Learn from the Experts
Our speakers have hundreds of years combined legal experience. They literally wrote the books on federal employment law.
Specialized to Your Needs
We offer trainings tailored to your needs, in person or via webinar. Due Process, Harassment, Douglas Factors, Reasonable Accommodation, Leave & Telework, and more!
A Powerful Partnership
Our partnership with cyberFEDS ensures our trainings are second to none. Click below to learn more.
Fall Webinar Sign Ups are Open!
Don’t want a custom tailored training? We have generalized workshops covering relevant topics. Click below to sign up for October sessions.
Firm Updates and News
Call Us Today (301) 608 – 0880