Representing Private Sector Employees in Civil Litigation
Fortunately, many employment claims are resolved through skillful negotiations or other alternative measures prior to trial. Sometimes, however, a trial before a judge or jury becomes necessary. If you are a private-sector worker who has experienced discrimination, harassment, retaliation, or a violation of wage and hour laws, you have the right to pursue justice through the courts.
At Gilbert Employment Law, P.C., our team of experienced trial attorneys will work tirelessly to obtain a favorable result before a trial becomes necessary. If a case proceeds before a judge or jury, you will have a team that is dedicated to seeking justice on your behalf and prepared to present the strongest case possible. Throughout the process, you will remain in control of decisions about settling your case or moving forward to court.
We will work hard to make sure you never feel intimidated or overwhelmed by your case. Our lawyers and staff will keep you fully informed with the knowledge you need about settling your case or going to trial.
Our successful case record in private-sector employment litigation includes cases involving:
- Discrimination and harassment based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, religion, age, pregnancy, caregiving responsibilities, and genetic information
- Retaliation for reporting discrimination, harassment, or other employer violations of civil rights laws
- Whistleblower retaliation
- Failure to accommodate an employee’s disability, pregnancy, or religion
- Violations of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Schedule an Initial Consultation
Use the link below or call us at (301) 608 – 0880