We represent government and private-sector employees
in all matters relating to civil rights in the workplace.
Representing Clients Nationwide with Offices Located Right Outside Washington, D.C.
At the Intersection of Employment and Civil Rights
Our Firm represents employees in matters related to:
- Discrimination and harassment on the bases of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, religion, age, pregnancy, caregiving responsibilities, retaliation, and genetic information;
- Sexual harassment and assault in the workplace;
- Violations of federal, state, and local wage and hour laws;
- Violations of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA);
- Whistleblower retaliation;
- Helping employees with disabilities obtain the reasonable accommodations they need to continue working;
- Assistance with federal disability retirement applications;
- Responding to proposed disciplinary actions, including proposed removals
We are a litigation law firm and represent employees before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Merit Systems Protection Board, and in county, state, and federal courts.
In need of employment law training for your workplace?
We’ve got you covered!
Learn from the Experts
Our speakers have hundreds of years combined legal experience. They literally wrote the books on federal employment law.
Specialized to Your Needs
We offer trainings tailored to your needs, in person or via webinar. Due Process, Harassment, Douglas Factors, Reasonable Accommodation, Leave & Telework, and more!
A Powerful Partnership
Our partnership with cyberFEDS ensures our trainings are second to none. Click below to learn more.
Winter Webinar Sign Ups are Open!
Don’t want a custom tailored training? We have generalized workshops covering relevant topics. Click below to sign up for December sessions.
Firm Updates and News
Call Us Today (301) 608 – 0880