Representing Federal Employees Facing Discrimination
Federal employees are entitled to protections against discrimination and harassment in the workplace. These protections also extend to those seeking federal employment.
If you are a federal employee experiencing any of the following types of discrimination, including harassment in the workplace, call Gilbert Employment Law, P.C.
Our team has experience handling federal employment discrimination cases at every point of the process, from initial informal counseling to hearings and appeals. When you work with us, you will work directly with a team of attorneys from beginning to end.
We Make Sure You Are Comfortable With Your Lawyer
“We have experience representing federal workers at every level, from entry level to senior managers. You work directly with your attorney from the first meeting until your case is resolved.” Founder Gary Gilbert
Call us first if you feel you are facing any kind of discrimination in your federal workplace, including:
- Harassment or discrimination based on gender or sexual orientation
- Discrimination based on your religion or faith preference
- Race discrimination or harassment based on race or color
- National origin discrimination
- Disability discrimination, violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Rehabilitation Act
- Age discrimination
- Any other type of discrimination based on a protected class
Helping You Fight Adverse Actions Taken By Your Federal Employer
We also represent federal workers who face demotion, suspension, wrongful termination and other retaliatory adverse actions due to reporting employer violations of civil rights laws.
Schedule an Initial Consultation
Use the link below or call us at (301) 608 – 0880